Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Three Years of Wedded Bliss

Three years?! Can it really have been three years ago that I made the best decision of my life and joined myself in matrimony to my very best friend?!

Apparently it can.

Three years has flown by faster than I could have imagined. It's been three years of fun and adventures, growth and progress, happiness and love. In short, it's been wonderful! So, in honor of our third anniversary I thought I'd let Matt know a few of the unique things about him that I love. It's all the little things that make him who he is and who he is, is the man of my dreams.

1. You are an all-star at making up songs to sing in the shower…or at any other time your little heart desires.

2. You are a fabulous dancer.

3. You never complain when we watch a "chick-flick."

4. You have tried to play footsies with me every night for three years and have rarely succeeded and yet…you still try. I love your determination.

5. You make my breakfast and lunch every day and sometimes tuck a little love note in with my sandwich.

6. You could study any map, at any time, and in any place for hours on end.

7. Due to your love of maps, you can point out landmarks from an airplane window…no matter what our destination is and regardless of whether or not you've ever been there.

8. You love to serve others and always strive to make things easier for those around you.

9. You give me a cute little sleepy smile every morning when I wake you up and you never wake up grouchy.

10. You are sometimes a stealer of the covers but never complain when I stick my cold feet in your knee pits to warm them up.

11. You are a passionate football fan and I love watching your excitement when you're watching a game.

12. You've turned me into a Hokie fan and you've readily accepted your status as both a Duck and Cougar fan.

13. You love to learn and have no qualms about trying new things.

14. You usually go along with my sometimes crazy schemes.

15. You smell good!

16. You always do what's right.

17. You sometimes wake me up from my Sunday nap just because you miss me and want to play.

18. You make me want to be a better person.

I could go on and on! Thanks for a wonderful three years! Happy Anniversary my love!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

4 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary!

Britt said...

i love that. happy anny you too. you definitely are two peas in a pod.

Unknown said...

Now when you ask me why I keep trying at #4, I'll just say it's because you love my determination. :-)

Alisa said...

What a cute list! I think Matt is my dream guy, too! :)