9. A friendly ghost named Boo adorns our front door.
8. Football season has arrived. Every Saturday is filled with sweaty palms and the nervous angst the game inevitably brings. We LOVE it!

7. Matt seriously considered wearing a sweater to church today.
6. We had ice fall from the sky in huge, racquetball sized chunks. It so kindly came while I was driving and may or may not have caused a swear word or two to come out of my mouth. That lovely little hail storm left a multitude of dents in my truck...to the tune of about $5,000.00. I prefer ice in a glass thank you very much.
5. My current Scentsy scent is Just Peachy Ginger and makes the whole house smell deliciously of all good things Fall.
4. I raise the thermostat every morning when we leave to 87 degrees so the air conditioner doesn't run all the live long day. When I got home on Friday...the temperature in our house was only 82.
3. We went and played golf and only got a little bit sweaty.
2. I had roses delivered to my office by my sweet and thoughtful husband on our third anniversary. When we got engaged (July 13th, 2007) I told him that we could either get married at the end of September or the following Spring. In Oregon, it starts to rain once you get into October and it doesn't really stop until around May. And, since I wanted our wedding reception to be in my parents' backyard, rain wasn't in the plans. Obviously he chose September and we were married on the last sunny weekend of 2007. Our anniversary means that Fall has arrived.
Hello Fall, meet my open arms, ready to greet you!
3 comments:
Love the countdown list...love fall.
We have been holding our breath waiting too see what your Halloween costumes are this year!
Just Peachy Ginger...yummm know the smell well!
ONLY 82 degrees?!? When I woke up this morning, the house thermostat registered at 52 degrees. Do you miss Utah?
Post a Comment