Our purpose in adventuring in Cancun was to be in attendance at a very special wedding. Matt's sister, Aly, married her perfect match, Patrick, on a beautiful, if somewhat warm and breezy, evening. The ceremony was tear jerking and the reception was a fabulous party celebrating the beginning of a new family. I took a ton of pictures, so I'll let them tell the story. We were so happy that we could be there and we couldn't be more thrilled about their marriage! We love you both!




4 comments:
Where is the other awesome dance picture of you and Matt? LOL! I am still so jealous at seeing all your pics.
GREAT PICS!!!
ok, so I know I commented the other day and now it is not there. I messed this up somehow. Any way....love it, and love you guys!
I also secretly cringe at the thought of fish touching me in the ocean. Or crabs nibbling at my toes... or parasites attaching themselves under my skin . . .
Post a Comment