I have a serious love for all things birthday. Most especially when the birthday in celebration is my very own to love and keep forever and ever!
A birthday means a new year of adventures to excite, explore, and experience. A birthday means celebrating, singing silly songs, a special day all for me (never mind the other thousands/millions of people who share my day of celebration...the more the merrier I say!) A birthday means candles. A birthday means cake.
Mmmm...I love birthday cake.
I love birthdays so much that this morning I spread my birthday banner across the couch and shouted "uh duh duh Happy Birfday!" in my best Gus Gus the mouse voice, hoping to have an instant replay of my day yesterday. Arizona was quick to remind me that there are now 364 days until my birthday.
The countdown is on! And, I have a feeling 28 is going to be a fabulous year of my life... every minute of which I plan to love that 28 with all my young girl heart! And...I plan to celebrate as many birthdays owned by other people as I possibly can!
You can find me by the cake.

I was greeted by happy (and huge) signage and flowers upon my arrival at work. (If I have to work on my birthday, that's the way to start the day!) My work experience was filled with joyful wishes, melodious voicemails to the tune of the birth theme song, and anticipation for the events of the evening ahead...
A birthday means a new year of adventures to excite, explore, and experience. A birthday means celebrating, singing silly songs, a special day all for me (never mind the other thousands/millions of people who share my day of celebration...the more the merrier I say!) A birthday means candles. A birthday means cake.
Mmmm...I love birthday cake.
I love birthdays so much that this morning I spread my birthday banner across the couch and shouted "uh duh duh Happy Birfday!" in my best Gus Gus the mouse voice, hoping to have an instant replay of my day yesterday. Arizona was quick to remind me that there are now 364 days until my birthday.
The countdown is on! And, I have a feeling 28 is going to be a fabulous year of my life... every minute of which I plan to love that 28 with all my young girl heart! And...I plan to celebrate as many birthdays owned by other people as I possibly can!
You can find me by the cake.
And then it was home for some gift opening time, and...
And...thanks to Arizona I have Wicked and a massage to look forward to.
Yep, 28 and I are going to get along just smashingly!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!
That quilt is gorgeous.
Happy Birthday! Look at MY blog...I didn't get your card out in time so I left a little something there for you. Love you!
Happy Late Birthday Friend! :)
what a great birthday!!
what night is wicked? we are going too!
Post a Comment