Monday, August 13, 2007

Baseball, Brittany&Brad, Bourne...all made for a fun weekend! HOT!

Arizona scored some tickets to the Diamondbacks game on Thursday night and thought it was the perfect opportunity to go out with his neice Brittany and her husband Brad. Good times! We saw some sweet mullets, ate some fabulous ball park food (nachos and ice cream of course!) and got to see the D-backs pull out the W, and I had a great time getting to know Brittany and Brad! Don't worry, I was savvy and smooth enough to get a couple pictures of our favorite mullet...and just so you know this lady had lines shaved in the side of her hair...talk about a flashback to 1988! AWESOME!The front of the sweet mullet, all curly and shaved....
And the back...Classic! Thank you mullet lady for making our night!


Then, Arizona had Friday off so we took advantage of the day and got our cars washed and oil changed, got some of our engagement pictures printed...and decided to have a Bourne marathon weekend. Arizona had never seen either of the Bourne movies so we watched the Borne Identity in the afternoon and then we watched The Bourne Supremacy later that evening. Arizona loved them! So of course we went and saw the final installment, The Bourne Ultimatum, on Saturday! Fatantistic movie! But my favorite part was when all of the sudden Arizona said (in a rather loud un-movie theatre like voice), " YES! A car chase!" So funny! Having a relaxing weekend with Arizona...HOT!

3 comments:

Britt said...

AWESOME! Love the pictures. I still need to post something for that day. I am so glad "Arizona" is marrying such a sweetie like you!! Can't wait to get together again!

Julee and Matt said...

So much fun! I'm glad you are adjusting well to live in and soon to be with Arizona. See you this weekend. Love ya!

Joy said...

baseball and bourne. Sounds like a great weekend!