Okay, sorry I've been a little MIA! My parents were in town and every day was adventure Saturday!

From a tour of the capital to a day spent in Intercourse, PA, Arlington Cemetery to Mt. Vernon, it was go go go from dawn til dusk. We saw some amazing sights, learned new things every day, and my mom even got to experience the great DC "Squeeze!" We only got lost a few times and thanks to my dad's determined nature, it was never for very long! It was a delightful visit and at times I found myself wishing the adventures would never end! Thanks for coming Mom and Dad! I love you!

Anyone else miss me like crazy and have a hankering to visit the east coast?
2 comments:
What are you sitting on? It looks like a HUGE bronze statue of "The Beast" from Beauty and the Beast....I guess that makes you the Beauty...ahhhhh! And I can't believe NO ONE has made a comment about "Intercourse" PA....for real?!?!
It's actually a giant statue of Albert Einstein. Too bad the picture is so dark cuz it's actually pretty cool looking! And...my mom and I made jokes about Intercourse, PA all day! Here's my favorite: when we were a little lost in Lancaster, PA my mom said, "I don't understand we made it to Intercourse just fine." To which I replied (a bit exasperated and not really thinking about what I was saying), "Intercourse is easy!" Immediately my mom was like, "Well yes it is!" HAHAHA! My MOM! Ahhhh what a funny day!
Post a Comment