Dear Tate and Ainsley,
For 15 and a half months we have spent nearly every waking (and supposed to be sleeping) moment together. I love to see your sweet happy grins when you see me every morning. I love that most mornings when you dad gets you and brings you in to me, you squirm and wiggle your little bodies as fast as you can until we are snuggled up together. Morning hugs are awesome. I love singing to you before you fall asleep and I love the way you both lean back and give me your sleepy little smiles and open mouthed kisses. I love that you now enjoy going to swimming lessons. It took a few times for you to adjust, but now you giggle, smile, and chatter the whole time. You both have excellent back floats. I love that when we do something fun you look at each other and giggle and babble as if to say, "Isn't this awesome!" I wish I spoke your sweet twin baby language. I love Eskimo kisses. I love that you are learning animal sounds, your bear imitations make me chuckle every time. I love how excited you get when you see any sort of animal but most especially puppies. I love just watching you play together and pray that you will always love to be together. I love that you love to be outside and discover new things. At our new house there is a small doggie door by which you are both fascinated. Tate, you especially love to fill it with rocks (it has a back so it doesn't actually open in to the house) and get so proud each time you wedge another pebble under the flap. We went swimming over there for the first time last weekend and you loved it even though the water was quite chilly. I love that when I ask you what you do when you swim you both grin and say "kick, kick, kick" while kicking your little feet. I love that each time you take a bath, Ainsley, you reach over and help me wash Tate's hair. I love our dance parties. I love that you love to climb the stairs, and when we reach the landing you have to stop and point to "mom and dad" in the family pictures. I love watching you blow kisses and wave good-bye to your dad each morning. I love that you know to fold your arms during prayers. I love that you love to read stories and I love that you insist on sitting in my lap each time you want a story read to you. One baby on each leg, it doesn't get much better. I love it when you laugh really hard. I love that after you have a little fart you both make the same sound with your mouths and giggle like crazy. You can credit your dad for teaching you that little trick. I love that you are not picky eaters and hope it stays that way. I love that you learn new words so frequently. We went to see the doctor a few days ago and when he asked how many words you knew I love that I could only say "a lot!" because you say new things all the time. I love how you say each others names. Most of all, I love spending my days with you. I wouldn't have it any other way!
Love,
Mom
We had these pictures taken in April and we love them! Thank you Natalie Miller!
At her 15 month appointment on May 28th, Ainsley weighed 18 lbs 2 oz and was 30 inches tall.
At his 15 month appointment on May 28th, Tate was 18 lbs 9 oz and was 31 inches tall.
















1 comment:
Every time I see pictures of twins my heart melts! So darling. You guys are such fantastic parents. They are so lucky to have you!!
Post a Comment