Sometimes I feel like I’m living life in a dream and then I
realize…my dream has become my reality.
Sometimes I get frustrated (usually when I’m tired) and then
all it takes is a little grin or even alligator tears tracing their way down
the face of one of my babes, and my frustration melts away into a puddle of
tenderness.
Sometimes I can’t believe I get to hold hands with this
handsome man whenever I want. Love him!
Sometimes I get upset by the lack of compassion I see in
society and then something happens to remind me that most people are really good
at heart and are trying their best.
Sometimes we have popcorn and cereal for dinner after we put
the babies to bed and are too tired to fix anything else.
Sometimes it gets cold in Arizona and one time it happened
to be on picture day. This mama forgot a sweater for her little daughter and
thus smiles were hard to come by.
Sometimes I take a lot of pictures and it’s because I am
trying so desperately to hang on to these moments that time insists on ripping
from my grasp. My babes won’t be babes for much longer.
Sometimes I plan to go to the park and then realize that it
is only in the 50s outside so I hide out in my heated house.
Sometimes when I sit at the computer I have a baby (or more
often two) clamoring at my feet to be lifted to coveted spot that is my lap.
Sometimes I cry at Hallmark commercials.
Sometimes I feel like the luckiest: girl, wife, mother, neighbor,
friend, daughter, sister, cousin, granddaughter…you name it… I’m the luckiest! My life is so blessed!

















No comments:
Post a Comment