Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Joy

Tis the season for Cadbury Mini Eggs and Starburst Jellybeans.  For some reason Easter candy is my vice.  Even Halloween candy doesn't tempt me like Easter candy does. Things that make you go hmmm...

Candy aspect aside, Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays.  I'm thankful for the knowledge I have of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  His Resurrection makes it possible for me to return to live with my Heavenly Father, to claim victory over the grave.

For that I will be eternally grateful.

Easter is a celebration of rebirth and renewal.  It is the perfect convocation to usher in spring, a season of newness and blossoming.  I love the bright happy colors, the Easter dresses, the special dinner... I love it all!  

And,  this year's Easter baskets were the best to date!

Sad to know that the holiday was over for another year...he's been enjoying that Cadbury Mini Egg milk that he's been getting!

Happy Easter!

Tate and Ainsley turned 2 months old the day after Easter. 
Tate weighed 9 lbs 0.5 oz and was 21.5 inches long.
Ainsley weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and was 20 and 1/4 inches long.
We are so thankful they are happy and healthy babies and man alive does time fly!

3 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

Family photo = cutest family ever!!!

Anonymous said...

They are so dang cute. What a fun Easter with your new Babes. I love the family picture too. It is so cute.

elisha said...

I love all your pictures. Love that you look like you never had a baby at all, let alone two (slight jealousy there) and love those small little kids. I can't wait to meet them and see that you really are a MOM! Woo hoo! Hopefully we will be up there soon. Within the next week, in fact. Dun, dun, dunnnnn.....