(Please note the following list is in no way all inclusive and is in no specific order. The author hereby reserves the right to add articles of love at her whim and desire.)
- Cadbury Mini Eggs. Mmmm...those little delights are a favorite seasonal treat of mine. I may or may not have purchased my first bag of the Easter season before Valentine's Day.
- Arizona winters. It was 76 and sunny today. Enough said.
- Weekends.
- My snooze button. My alarm goes off at 4:20 every morning and boy howdy do I treasure the extra 10 minutes I get with a little push of the snooze.
- Carpool lanes. AKA the "see ya sucker" lane. (I have been known to mutter "See ya suckers!" as we cruise on past all those stuck in traffic.) Matt and I carpool almost every day. He drives to his office while I eat the breakfast he has made me ( I know, I'm a lucky girl) and then I continue on to my office. It makes the long drive seem so much shorter and I'm thankful for the extra time we get to spend together.
- Answered prayers.
- Family. The time we get to spend with them is treasured.
- Tuesday nights spent with my church girls. Those little chicks are full of personality and I love being with them. Most of the time I feel like I learn more from them than they could possibly be learning from me.
- Dancing while cleaning. Confession: N'Sync is programmed in to one of my Pandora stations and I dance like I would never dance in public. It's great fun!
- Naps. Oh how I love a good nap!
- Humming birds. We just got a feeder to put in the tree in our backyard and I am a little giddy about it. They just fascinate me.
- The great outdoors. We had a little picnic and went on a hike with my grandparents last Saturday in the beautiful sunny weather. The desert is beautiful, green, and blooming thanks to a myriad of rain storms we've had in recent weeks. We had a wonderful time. Seriously, I felt like it was a bit of heaven on earth.
- My eternal valentine. I love him to pieces and am so thankful to call him mine!
- The Olympics! I could seriously kiss whomever decided to make the Olympics every two years instead of four. I especially love the winter Olympics. ( However, I do not love being tired at work all the live long day due to the Olympic viewing pleasure that occurs late into the evening. Oh well, it's totally worth it!)
1 comment:
great list!! brad and i used to carpool to work our first year of marriage and I absolutely ADORED that time together. sit and talk with no interruptions... bliss!!!
Post a Comment