Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Oregon Adventures
We just got back from spending 10 days with our peeps in the wonderful Northwest! There are lots of pictures and loads of adventure yarns to be spun. Alas, you'll have to wait until tomorrow because after only 4 and a half hours of sleep and a full, LONG day at work...I'm bushed! But here are a few tantalizing tidbits, there was fishing with many fish caught but none consumed, oceanic swimming, river and waterfall exploring, starlit romance, midnight attacks...and much much more! So, until tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Midnight attacks? Isn't that in Sasquatch country?
If Sasquatch got Arizona, can I have his Wii?
I can't wait to hear about an entire 10 days! When are you gonna come visit me or should I just wait until the baby is born and then expect you guys to visit me then? :)
Post a Comment