Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bittersweet Good-Bye...Not sure

Megs and I have a restaurant. And a song. Listen, when we first moved to Virginia we didn't have any other friends so...we became a little nerdy, it was a coping mechanism! Anyway on Tuesday night we decided to have one last night with our restaurant and our song. Awesome! As always...Red Robin was a hit! Though, I have to say I think the funniest part of the evening was when one of the staff members, dressed up as the "Robin", came by our table. The look on Megs face was classic! Sheer panic! After the "Robin" walked away and her heart rate returned to normal, Megs said, "I hate when humans dress up as animals...it's just freaky and wrong!" Man oh man I laughed and laughed and then was a little disappointed that I hadn't captured the moment on camera! We took pictures of how we will always think of each other (we call these our "angel face" pictures) and pictures of how sad we are that the bunk bed chats have come to an end! Then on the ride home we sang at the top of our lungs to practice for...the music video we made when we got home! Believe it! Months and months ago when we were trying to cope with living across the country from everyone we loved and having no friends, and just being the awesome, fun, energetic girls that we are...we came up with choreographed hand motions for our song, (it's a little hard to perform a whole dance when you're sitting in the car with your seat belt on!) think Napoleon Dynamite Happy Hands Club only much much sweeter! So...we recruited Mark to be our videographer, which could have been a mistake because then for the rest of the night he kept begging for autographs...man, we should have set a self timer! Anyway, the video, the restaurant, the human dressed as a bird...all made for a great last night spent with my favorite Virginia adventure girl...Megs! I will miss her with all my young girl heart!

1 comment: