Thursday, July 12, 2007

Adventure weekend WITH Arizona IN Arizona...SO HOT!

Virginia
82° F 63° F 28° C 17° C
T-storms 40% chance of precipitation
65% Humidity
Phoenix
102° F 86° F 39° C 30° C
13% Humidity
Partly Cloudy
Hooray for the sunshine and breathable non-humid air! But most of all...hooray for what will undoubtably be the best adventure weekend to date! Adventures with Arizona in Arizona...how can it get hotter than that?!

4 comments:

Joy said...

how can it get hotter than that? That's a rhetorical question, right?

Britt said...

so hey, I'm Mr. Arizona's niece. He told me you had a blog too. Hope you don't mind me checking in. Wish I could have met you this weekend.. but I know you guys had other "plans".. ;)

Jason Graham said...

It was 103 in SLC on saturday... heat exhaustion and a wicked wicked tan line... that's hot!

J said...

Brittany...of course I don't mind! Arizona talks about you and your family all the time and I'm excited to meet you! Your kids are so cute and I heard you are having twin girls so congratulations to you guys!

Jason...you know you love the summertime! What's up buddy?! I haven't talked to you in forever! How're things with your girl?