Those of you familiar with the mortgage industry know that the end of each month is the busiest time.

Those people who are investing in new property or refinancing the property they already have, try with all their might to close as close to the end of the month as possible to keep from paying what can sometimes add up to thousands of dollars in interest. Given that fact, you would think that I would be crazy busy this week as is everyone else in my office...alas such is not the case.
In fact I took a couple of pictures to give you an idea just how
NOT busy I am! The first is my calendar with all the loans I have scheduled for this week. Those marked in green are the loans I have already completed and sent out, the loans marked in orange are loans that have been canceled or postponed...yep I have a grand total of
6 loans closing this week. I know, I know how will I ever manage?! In comparison, the next picture is a picture of Heath's calendar (my shot glass basketball and
BBAF buddy) and if you notice on Friday...you can't even see all of the loans he has scheduled. At last count it was
22 just for
FRIDAY ( last day of the month) I don't think I had that many in all of June! Guess that's why they pay him the big bucks!
Ahhh...the
boredom that comes with being the newest member of the team and being assigned to fairly new loan officers.

No shot glass basketball for me this week...though it is fairly entertaining to watch/listen to Heath slowly go crazy loan by loan. He was here til 8 pm last night...I never want to be
that busy! Being bored all day and trying to look busy...NOT! Having absolutely no doubt that I will leave on time every day...HOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment