As a little update here are some pictures of the burned out house up my street. Sad and so NOT!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Busy adventure weekends...HOT! Sad burned out house...NOT!
Okay, so we got a jump on adventure weekend with a night hike to Great Falls. We may or may not have gotten lost and conteplated spending the night in the wilderness...I don't know could have happened.
Okay it did happen! We had to hike into the park because Great Falls National Park closes at dark and by the time said adventure began it was around 10 pm...but dark is all relative right? DA claimed to be an expert on the Great Falls area...turns out his expertise kicked in about five hours and 42.34 Disney songs into our adventure! Being the tough girl that I am I wasn't scared to rough it for a night with the wild animals and poisonous plats...well that and the fact that
come morning we would have been surrounded by hordes of tourists and our favorite view of the the nation's capitial would have once again been illuminated by the morning sunlight. Nope not even a little scared! Saturday afternoon we had a fabulous barbeque...PS barbeque season is my favorite...and then I went and bought a computer! Believe it! Complete with web cam and dvd player, I now have a portable entertainment system! Hooray for me! Busy weekends with lots of fun stuff going on...HOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you guys "do the billy goat trail"? Tons of fun at night. Great pic of all of you too.
That is a sad little house. I cried a little inside just looking at it.
Post a Comment