So most of you know that I am a girl of action! I love to be busy and always doing something, hence the reason I am having to invent all sorts of ways to keep myself entertained at my first ever desk job. Today the challenge to make time fly is even harder due to the fact that I just REALLY REALLY want to be on my way to the beach. Thus I invented BBAF ( pronounced BAFF, the first B is silent.) BBAF (stands for
basketball,
baseball
and
football) is a game that can be played with just two people, a pen, a garbage can, and a couple of crumpled sticky notes. Player 1 is up to "bat" using just an average ball point pen to swing at a self-pitched "ball", also known as a crumpled sticky note (use the colored ones if you want to add a little excitement to your life) attempting to hit it between the fingers of Player 2 which are held in a gold post formation. If said ball makes it through the "goal posts" one point is awarded. Now, here is where the basketball part comes in... the basket, or trash can is set up behind the "goal posts" and off to the side. If the "batter" can get the "ball" through the "goal posts" AND into the " basket, 3 points are awarded. Sounds like a fairly simple game right? Well think again my friends...if Player 2 can swat the ball after it goes through the "goal posts" but before it makes it in the basket, then all points that Player 1 has originally scored are automatically transferred to Player 2! Fabulous game and seriously...it made the morning pass fairly quickly! Hahaha, now you probably have a better understanding of how very unentertaining my job is! Who would have thought that I would miss working with spoiled kids on a stinky ranch?! *sigh* BBAF...HOT!

I am leaving for the beach in a half an hour!!!! HOTTER! Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
1 comment:
Lucky! I wanna go to the beach! Hmmm, a little hard when you live in a landlocked state. Hope you have lots of fun!
Post a Comment